FINSK x URBAN OUTFITTERS


music by New Look, You and I

ebay cap

look two
'anu' and 'miko' boots
zara shirt
gina tricot jeans
ebay cap

look three
h&m polo
mango t-shirt

look four
h&m knit
zara jeans

This is the result of a little project that I took on a few weeks ago, presenting the exclusive Finsk for Urban Outfitters shoe collection!

the team over at UO gave me pretty much free hands when we sat down and decided on the feature and I though it might be cool to make a video! which I admit is a first... so what do you think? It was fun and hopefully I'll be able to make more of them in the future.
Of the shoes, my favorite has to be the high Thora, I love them in both colourways.. the bright stipe is genius.

the collection is very limited and exclusive to UO europe and only available online!

shop here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Blog Archive