my knight


Martin Dimitrievski

We are brought up to believe that the right one is out there. That our knight will find us on his white steed and we will live happily ever after. We are impregnated with films and books with the stories about our knight in shining armor. But what happens when you are certain that your knight is not for you? When it's not the guy who is the villain. It’s you. Is there a knight out there then? Because the truth is that I think I found my knight, but the problem is that I do not want the knight who wants me. Will I fall in love again? I will love someone again? Is there a knight for me? Or is the universe mad for me slapping it in the face because I was not happy with the knight that I received? Will the universe be angry that I gave back my knight? Only the future can answer that. But I really hope that my knight is still out there and will find me.

- F from Sweden

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Blog Archive