i remember you
Two years ago, I met a wonderful boy. He was a friend to a friend of mine, and he was visiting this friend for about a week. I had talked to him two or three times before in some chat or something, but it was nothing special about him I thought, before the first time I met him.
He lived in the country next to mine. It seems close. But it isn't. Anyway, two years ago I was heading to the local supermarket, to met this incredible boy and my friend.
A summer day when the sun shined and made everything beautiful, the food tasted better, the music sounded better, and everything was shining and the world was golden.
The first time I saw him it was love at first sight. I blushed. His eyes was blue, but also a bit green. And his hair was blonde. Dark blonde. The way he walked, and the way he talked. Everything about him was extraordinary and I couldn't stop wanting to know everything about him. His middle-name and if his mother still called him sweetheart.
I didn't expect anything. I didn't want anything. I didn't know anything. I just knew that the second our eyes met I couldn't see anything else. So we stared at each other. Long. And that day we walked around and talked to each other about everything and anything. He sang like an angel and had the brains of an professor. He had humor, and everything anyone could ask for. The only weakness he had was that he believed he wasn't memorable. I fell in love in just a couple of days with every little part of him, and he sat outside my door as soon as the sun rised and we walked around my little town next to the sunrise. After that we would run away and swim, or grab an ice cream in the sun. We often just listened to music and talked for hours. Talked til the sun was about to go down and the sky painted it self red.
On the last night before he was going to leave me and my heart who already belonged to him we walked along the beach. With the sunset as our background. He held my hand and I held his, as hard as I possibly could. We climbed up a cliff and sat down. He hugged me, embraced me with every part of him. Kissed my forehead. We didn't say anything. Just sitting next to each other felt safe. More safe then anything else. We knew it was the end. Of this. Of what I thought life was about. He would be to far away. And the sun was about to go down and I wanted it to stay up more than I ever wanted anything. So that the next day would never come, and he would never leave. I wanted him to stay so badly I almost couldn't feel myself breath.
Somehow I must have fallen asleep in his arms, because the next morning I woke up in my own bed. He was gone. The only thing left was a letter in a envelope with my name on it.
I carried you home when the sun was down. When you're reading this I'm probably on the train, on my way home.
I didn't expect this. I didn't expect to fall in love with a girl, a wonderful, beautiful girl, in Sweden in less than a week. Cause that's what happened.
I'm in love with you. You. You. You. I don't know much. But you own my heart, even though you're one country away. Doesn't that say alot?
We're young and we're stupid, but it hurts me that I can't be stupid with you. I would leave everything at home to just be with you, even though it sounds dumb.
I know. It wouldn't work. We can't be together. We're too far away from each other. We have so different life's, so different dreams and wishes. But our hearts are the same. Beating for the other. My heart is always going to beat a bit harder for you. I hope you know that, that you will always be a piece of me, everywhere you go.
I didn't have the time to say it before I had to go, but.. I've never met anyone like you. Ever, and I think I love you. Or, I know I do. I love you.
Write me. And please, remember me."
When I'm writing this it's been two years. We've had others. Loved others. But somehow, we're back to this. In love again.
If you're reading this, I remember you.
I'll always remember you, and when you call me in the middle of the night just to sing a song or when I wake up and read your long emails, or when I take a walk down the beach we sat by just to remember you a little bit more, I remember you so much it hurts, but it feels good knowing you'll always be close. Even though you aren't here.
You are and always will be a person no one ever will forget.
Lots of love, Angela
- [PV] EAT YOU ALIVE - Clock Wise
- [Single] Zelve Gasp - DEMO CD (2011)
- [Mini-Album] Crazy★shampoo - 1★Scream (10.08.2011)...
- [PreviewS] Kiryu - Kyou Koe
- [PreviewS] BORN - ProudiA
- never regret you
- i remember you
- [Single] Miss Jelly Fish - Kuudou / Sabita keshiki...
- Dilan Walpola claw ring giveaway
- before you
- White and wide
- [PV] LM.C - The LOVE SONG
- Dalmatians on my nails
- whether we're together or not
- [PV] Remming - Tokyo Raspberry
- [PV] Moran - Benisashi
- [PreviewS] MoNoLith - CANDY CANDLE / Mirai ryoko-s...
- [Concert] Royz - ONEMAN LIVE at ikebukuro Black Ho...
- [PreviewS] DaizyStripper / Scarlet Valse
- [2 Singles] LINCS - Digital Single vol 1, 2 (16.09...
- i can't unlove you.
- [Maxi-Single] ScreW - BRAINSTORM (21.09.2011)
- Elves at Aminaka Wilmont
- [Album] Sandwich de 120fun? - Neverland (27.07.201...
- [Maxi-Single +PV] ZORO - POLICE (21.09.2011)
- [PV] Ashley Scared The Sky - The Ark Sailing Over ...
- my knight
- [Single] SID - Itsuka (28.09.2011)
- being single
- David koma shoes
- [PV] ScreW - BRAINSTORM
- [Single] TONE[+]PUZLE - Tengoku no Hazama de (16.0...
- [Single] Acid Black Cherry - Pistol (21.09.2011)
- [Maxi-Single] Velbet - GAIN COЯE (14.09.2011)
- [2 Singles] the LEM - Restart / Planaria / New Wor...
- thank you mr. one night stand
- Tuesday at LFW
- [Single] MEJIBRAY - Karma -Gareki no Mantichoras- ...
- [3 Singles] DOPES. - CALLING / GLORIA / AWAKE EVE ...
- [Maxi-Single] Synk;yet - [Re]:birth (05.10.2011)
- [PreviewS] The GazettE / Sadie / Miyavi
- hey. i miss you
- [Album] Lunetia - ECILA (13.08.2011)
- [Single + PV] BLUE PLANET JAPAN - Hitotsu dake ~We...
- [Maxi-Single] BORN - Psycho Diva [Regular] (14.09....
- [Album] Spyair - Rockin the World (21.09.2011)
- [Maxi-Single] Lustknot. - A Brutal Fact (21.09.201...
- [Single] Signal - M・E・L・T (10.06.2011)
- [Mini-Album] Aoi from Ayabie - symmetry (14.09.201...
- [Maxi-Single] ISK;M - ∞〜infinity〜 (20.07.2011)
- LFW snapshots
- good guys
- [Single] Aoi from Ayabie - yume no kanata he (14.0...
- [Single] Jackman - Burning Crush (31.08.2011)
- [Maxi-Single] Shiki Project - Rasyazakura (09.09.2...
- [Single] Kokuyoku - INABILITY (08.06.2011)
- [Maxi-Single] Ballad - Domestic Colour (31.08.2011...
- to me you're perfect
- [Single] 6→7 - Quest / Glitter Rain (30.03.2011)
- i have faith
- Minimal baroque
- [Maxi-Single] DEPAIN - Genom Disorder (31.08.2011)...
- [Mini-Album] VizeL - Vanish (07.09.2011)
- [2 Singles] LuaRia - Awake / Desire (02.09.2011)
- [2 Singles] NEXX - EXISTENCE (20.07.2011)
- [Maxi-Single] MiD DERACINE - WORLD'S END BENEVOLEN...
- [Single] D'uAl - Psychedelia (10.06.2011)
- [PreviewS] Dog in the PWO / FEST VAINQUEUR [PV]
- [PreviewS] DEATHGAZE / Lolita23q / Kra [PV]
- [PV] COUNTLOST - CALLING
- [Maxi-Single] NightingeiL - Dark Word (24.08.2011)...
- [PV] L'Arc~en~Ciel - X X X
- [PV] Administrator - Trust
- [PV] THE KIDDIE - Utsukushiki REDRUM
- [Maxi-Single] AND - BLAZE (14.09.2011)
- to the moon and back
- [Maxi-Single] YELLOW FRIED CHICKENz - THE END OF T...
- [PreviewS] THE KIDDIE / PIKO / BLUE PLANET JAPAN
- thank you for us.
- Silk separates
- [V.A.] V.A. - V-Rock Disney (14.09.2011)
- [Single] BORN - Psycho Diva [limited edition] (14....
- i wonder if anyone thinks about me...
- [Single + PV] POPCORE - Lovers POP (10.08.2011)
- [Maxi-Single] FEST VAINQUEUR - HAZAN (07.09.2011)
- universal truths about love
- [PreviewS] -OZ- / jealkb / Misaruka / Dog in the P...
- High-street hunt
- [PV] YELLOW FRIED CHICKENz - The end of the Day
- [PV] HERO - Soprano
- [Maxi-Single] BULL ZEICHEN 88 - Come On!! - Megato...
- [Single] Sugizo - PRAY FOR MOTHER EARTH (11.09.201...
- [2 Single] Secilia Luna - ALIVE / Good Friend (09....
- [Mini-Album] ZUCK - Noise☆World (06.07.2011)
- [Single] Lustknot - angelus (20.08.2011)
- the sweetest thing
- [2 PV] Light Bringer - Imanimo Ochi ... / Resistan...
- [PV] Acid Black Cherry - Pistol
- FNO with Kurt Geiger
- ▼ September (131)
- ► 2010 (444)