At the Lee Klabin showroom


I had the pleasure of being invited to the Lee Klabin showroom! during fashion week I was caught up running around and I knew I wanted this visit to last longer than a quarter. So when I finally got the chance to view the collection, I was impressed with not only the story and inspiration behind the designs but with the soft stripped feminine approach and theme connecting every single piece from leather to sheer silk. I also had the privilege of playing dress up at the roomy brick wall surrounded showroom, where I tried on a few pieces that I would rather have left on than neatly placed back on a hanger... The spring/summer collection that I got a glimpse of reviled the usually hidden seams and details, that underpinned the whole concept of what Lee Klabin stands for.. feminine, simplified structure. Maybe we'll call it the new minimalism or rather minimalism 6.0.

Thank you for having me..

x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Blog Archive